Housing Case Manager
NAMI New Orleans seeks a caring and meticulous team player for a full-time Housing Case Manager position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Interested candidates must supply both a cover letter and resume by email to Josh Maas at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk ins please.
- Assist clients in securing permanent housing and help ensure that clients do not return to homelessness
- Provide CPST and PSR services
- Document all billable services, assessments, and treatment plans in the electronic health record on the same day the service was rendered
- Negotiate with landlords and develop rapport with property managers
- A bachelors or masters degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, or Counseling
- Two weeks paid sick time per year
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Ten paid holidays per year
- 401(K) after one year
- Partial health insurance, vision, and dental
NAMI New Orleans accepts 1-2 interns a semester in the areas of social services, public health, communications, et. al. Opportunities best suited for undergraduate students. Internship must be part of school requirements. Those interested are welcome to contact Gladys at (504) 896-2345 or email@example.com.
At this time, the agency cannot provide internships for social work, counseling, or any other degree that requires specialized oversight or direct interaction with clients.
Learn about volunteer opportunities here.